Thank you all for joining us this year as well on November 20th!
See you at our upcoming events!
Where do I buy tickets?
You have three options before October 10:
- Write out a check payable to “HCAP” and send it to 5318 W. Bloomfield Rd., Glendale, AZ 85304
- PayPal: paypal.me/hcaphoenix
- With Cash: at any of the HCAP directors
After October 10:
- You can pay at the door with cash, check or credit card
- However, if you did not buy your ticket until October 10 and we don’t know that you are planning to attend this event, we cannot guarantee the lunch.
What will the lunch be?
We will have different appetizers made by our wonderful volunteers followed by the main course provided by the Edelweiss Biergarten German-Hungarian Restaurant and it is their delicious smoked ham hock with house made sauerkraut. Dessert is not decided yet, but be sure, that it is going to be something delicious.
Who are the performers?
Our special guests, Belvárosi Betyárok, are a well known and loved band in Hungary. If you have kids, they will love it, since BB plays many songs with lyrics that are appropriate for kids and have a meaningful message for all age groups. Here’s one of their popular songs.
Besides the BB concert, the children of our Napocska Hungarian School will be performing as well. Just a few pictures from last year.
I don’t speak Hungarian/ I am not Hungarian. Will I enjoy it?
Definitely! We all speak English, and music/dance is something universal. We are absolutely sure that you will enjoy the performances. If you are not a Hungarian, more so! It will be a new experience! Come and learn more about our cuisine, harvest traditions, folk music and dances, as well as listen to a contemporary Hungarian band.
Is this a fundraising event?
Yes. Every purchase you make goes to support the cultural events organized by HCAP as well as the activities of our Napocska Hungarian School.
Do you accept donations?
Yes, and donations are greatly appreciated. This is the only way we can support our activities and provide you with quality events.
What can I do to help?
- Buy a ticket(s) for the event
- Contribute financially
- Donate food/drinks
- Donate items for the raffle
- Volunteer for setting up, tearing down, baking, cooking, etc.
- Spread the word, invite your friends to buy tickets to our events
If you would like to offer a donation, please contact us by October 14th via email at email@example.com or call the phone numbers below:
Réka – (480) 685-6626
Julie – (602) 316-1875
Remember: HCAP is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, thus you can deduct your donations from your taxes.
Was last year fun?
Definitely! Read our Blog post here.
Is there free parking?
Yes. There are a few parking spots on Glenn Drive, but there are plenty more North (56th Ave & Glenn Dr.)